qwertylogical

Monday, November 14, 2005


Artsy


This is one I’ve written after a long time. And I’m really happy with it.

If I, had a paintbrush
I’d use it everyday
To fill my life, with more than gray

[interlude]

If I, had a paintbox
Of vibrant colors
Colors for each season
And colors more than every reason
I’d paint over yesterday
What d’you say?

And if I, had a palette
With the colors of my life
I’d substitute
My favorite mood
When things just won’t go right

[interlude]

Colors,
Everyone is more than one.
Defining me, defining you
With each tint and every hue
From shades of deepest night
To early morning streaks of light.
I wish I had a paintbrush
‘Cos life is more than black and white

[interlude]

If I, had a canvas
I’d paint tomorrow
Imagine television on the radio
Pictures formed of words
Sing the sweetest song you’ve ever heard

How I wish I, had a paintbrush
‘Cos life is more than black and white


“And you’re the red in her painting...
because I think, you’re the red in her painting.” – Sean Penn in “I am Sam”

Radiohead – High and Dry

2:40 PM 0 Comments


0 Comments:

Don't just stand there with your mouth open... say SOMETHING dammit!



©© 2006-2010
The content on this page represents the views of the author alone.
If the world should turn upside down so that by some stretch of the imagination
you wish to use any part of my compositions, please ask me before plagiarizing.